Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Joe[_13_] Joe[_13_] is offline

Default Testing for conditions with IF statement and AND function

I am having trouble displaying varying results in a cell depending on what
conditions exist.

I have three conditions. If conditions A and B are both true or if
condition C is true, I want the cell to display the same results. If neither
"A and B" or C are true, I wan the sell to be blank.

I am getting an error message with the "logical test" of my IF statement and
I don't know another way to create the desired results.

Here is the formula as I have written it

=IF(((D1415) AND (G14="Y")),((I14*N14)/12),IF(C14.8,((I14*N14)/12),""))

Any ideas?
--
Joe Schwartz