Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Che Che is offline

Default Recognize Color and Insert Symbol

Thanks

"Michael.Tarnowski" wrote:

On Feb 6, 12:53 pm, Khoshravan
wrote:
There is a command called "cell". It could give some formatting info of a
cell but I think it is unable to give the color of the text in cell. You can
check the help for that.
Maybe writing a Macro might be easier than using a formula.

--
R. Khoshravan
Please click "Yes" if it is helpful.

"Che" wrote:
Is there any formula to Identify Text color and return symbol character?

I have text colors RED, BLUE and GREEN. These are assigned to different
dates in a column. I need to put a tick mark symbol agaist each in next
column.

RED - 1 Tick
BLUE - 2 Ticks
GREEN - 3 Ticks