Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mark Mark is offline

Default turn a cel a color based o todays date

No, I entered a test date which poulated D5:N5

D6 now is 4/25/09 and dates gets higher to the right)
However D6:N6 are all blue.

I would like the cells to remain plain and only to turn BLUE, if the
coorsponding date above D6:N6, exceeds the date above in D5:N5 =1 from
todays date

I'm sure I didn't say it right.

Thank you for your quick response.

Mark

"Stefi" wrote:

Select D6:N6 and enter this formula in CF formula field, choose blue pattern!
If you enter a new date in D6 that is <=TODAY(), blue will be switched off.
If you want to switch off blue at ANY new date then it can be done only via a
VBA event sub.

=TODAY()-D6=1

Regards,
Stefi

€˛Mark€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

Projected dates left to right drom D5:N5

Actual dates are entered one at a time below projected date as a project
ends in D6:N6

The answer goes in D7:N7

All works fine.

1. If Todays date exceeds Projected date =1 day
ie: Expected 2/11/09 and Today is 2/12/09

2. I'd like to turn "That Cell" in D6:N6 Blue, (not all cells,) just the
Cell that exceeds the date based on Today. =1

3. When a date IS entered into a BLUE D6 rows cell, I would like the cell to
look normal, turn the BLUE OFF and show the date entered.

Can this be done?