Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
robrowe robrowe is offline

Default How can I determine the modification date of a cell?

I'm creating a prioritized list using Excel 2003 that will be updated
periodically. I would like to know if there is a way to capture the last date
when a priority was changed. For example, if A1 contains a priority of level
1, then B1 would contain the date of when I entered that priority. Now, let's
say after a few weeks that priority is changed to level 2, I now want B2 to
show the new date of when the change to 2 was made. Any ideas on how to do
this?