Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JBeaucaire[_90_] JBeaucaire[_90_] is offline

Default Delete cells with 0 as the tenth digit

I know, I've read the whole thread and I see where the error occurred.
Pointerman stopped responding to both threads, so I presume he went to bed or
got off work.

Meanwhile, look at this other thread:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities...1b49&p=1&ntf=0

And note the third message where he clarified the example was for 4 cells.

This is just a slip in the meaning of the words, an unfortunate one, I fear.

--
"Actually, I *am* a rocket scientist." -- JB

Your feedback is appreciated, click YES if this post helped you.

"Rick Rothstein" wrote:

But he went out of his way to say "This is all in one cell, by the way" in a
direct response to one of your earlier posts.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)