David McRitchie

Hi Rodney,

Tools, Options, View, remove checkmark beside Page breaks

They indicate where the page breaks are, best not to
see them unless that is what you are checking, because it
will slow things down within macros if you are inserting/deleting
rows/columns or changing content that might change page breaks.
---
HTH,

"Rodney" wrote in message ...

I set "Print Area" and print,
whereupon I choose "Clear Print Area"
and I suddenly am the recipient of sundry lines
of dashes throughout the sheet.
How may I be rid of these litttle irritations?

I'd guess it somewhere in "Page Setup" but it's a new
vehicle, and I'm learning to change the gears.

Thanks