Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
PointerMan PointerMan is offline

Default Delete cells with 0 as the tenth digit

Here's what the data looks like, and part of that formula worked to
conditional format them. This is all in one cell, by the way...

12-30-08 SHIP 74A350834-2019 37
12-30-08 SHIP 901-069-113-134 3
12-31-08 0 70302-02159-120 83
12-31-08 0 901-069-114-174 4

"JBeaucaire" wrote:

Your formula does work. There must be something wrong with your data.

--
"Actually, I *am* a rocket scientist." -- JB

Your feedback is appreciated, click YES if this post helped you.

"PointerMan" wrote:

How do I delete cells with zero as the tenth digit? I've tried using the
formula =IF(MID(AE2575,10,1)="0",1,AE2575) but it doesn't return the actual
cell value if the tenth digit isn't zero.

Any ideas?