Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default how do i change horizontal values on chart in excel

Perhaps you used the wrong type of chart? Are you sure that you used an XY
chart? Things like line charts have category numbers, rather than using the
X values which you have specified.
--
David Biddulph

carl wrote:
I have a list of values its a load vs. deformation chart....i want
the load on the y-axis and deformation on the x....i have the chart
made and everything looks fine except the deformation is way off. my
deformations are .01 inch and its reading like 1000 on the axis for
some reason. how do i fix it to read the correct values. this new
program is awful I wish it was like the old excel because I knew how
to do that