Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Joe Wildman[_2_] Joe Wildman[_2_] is offline

Default Lotus Notes - Unable to Copy Paste Special in macro

Hello everyone, I have a Macro button that paste cell data into an email,
works but at the end of this code I don't see how I can make this past into
notes 6.5 or 7 as a paste special in HTML format. I tried some code but I
don't see how this can be done, Is this posible?

'Copy the cells in the range (one column going down) into the BODY in
Lotus Notes.
'You must set the last cell C33 to one cell below the range you wish to
copy.
Call UIdoc.GotoField("Body")
Body1 = Replace(Join(Application.Transpose(Range([c33], [c49].End(3))),
Call UIdoc.InsertText(Body1)

'Insert some carriage returns at the end of the email
Call UIdoc.InsertText(vbCrLf & vbCrLf)
Application.CutCopyMode = False

Set UIdoc = Nothing: Set WorkSpace = Nothing
Set Maildb = Nothing: Set Notes = Nothing
Set Body = Nothing

End Sub