Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Shane Devenshire[_2_] Shane Devenshire[_2_] is offline

Default Show items with no data on rows

Hi,

This setting is only available for an OLAP data source.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"J Austin" wrote:

Using Excel 2007 and have the need to show all items regardless of whether
there is data on the row. I have been successful in the past using the PT
Options under display to check the box that provides this capability.
However, I have a new PT and in trying to implement this, the option is
grayed out and cannot be checked. What conditions in Excel/PT or data may
cause this option to not be available.

Thanks,

J Austin