Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
PointerMan PointerMan is offline

Default Format cells with 0 as the tenth digit

That didn't work. It kept giving me an error that I couldn't root cause.
One other thing - I'm looking for the tenth digit equalling zero, not 10.

"muddan madhu" wrote:

assumed cell A1 has some value, if the tenth digit is 10 then cell
should be colored.

go to format | conditional formatting | condition 1: formula is: =FIND
("0",A1,10)=10 | choose color | ok

On Feb 8, 12:06 am, PointerMan
wrote:
I meant to say that I want to do a conditional format on the selected cells
(highlight them some color).

"PointerMan" wrote:
How do I format cells that have a zero for the tenth digit?