Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
John[_22_] John[_22_] is offline

Default Time Zone, how to default to PT Time

Hi Joe
I don't know your time zone, so added 3 hours, you can see in the formula
the 3 so change it to what you need.
This formula will do the same, just format "Custom and select date & time
=NOW()+3/24
Here is you formula with 3 hours added.
=MONTH(NOW()) & "/" & DAY(NOW()) & "/" & YEAR(NOW()) & " " &
HOUR(NOW()+3/24) & ":"& MINUTE(NOW())
HTH
John
"Joe Wildman" wrote in message
Hello, I put togeather this code below, can someone tell me how to get
this
to show up as Pacific time if you are using a PC not in that time zone?
Also
is there a way to make the cell update as the time changes?

=MONTH(NOW()) & "/" & DAY(NOW()) & "/" & YEAR(NOW()) & " " & HOUR(NOW()) &
":" & MINUTE(NOW())