Ragdyer

You can use "Custom Views", which, in addition to displaying pre-set "named"
views, also can print out these views with their own particular print
settings.

Lookup "Views" - "Custom" in the help files.
--
HTH,

RD

"Island Girl" wrote in message
I know very little about Excel since until recently all of my work was in
Microsoft Word. However, people now email Excel documents to me to print

and
I get more confused with each one.

Is it possible to set three different-sized print areas in one sheet, each
with a different percentage of size adjustment? There are times when many
pages of a sheet will go from A-H and the last one or two will go from

A-AS.
When each sheet is set to fit on a legal size page, the A-H pages are as
microscopic as the last ones. What, if anything, could I do to even out

the
appearance and readability?

I'm sure that to a seasoned user this is a stupid question. But it's been
driving me crazy!

Thanks in advance for being there.