Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Paul Paul is offline

Default Hyperlink changed???

The 'why' only you yourselves can figure out, to fix use EDITREPLACE

Find what-Box: 1 - Main Campus Buildings
Replace with-Box: Scanned_Images\Buildings\001-Engineering_Building
Hit Replace all.....DONE!

Paul
"RD" wrote in message ...
We have a spreadsheet with cells that link to pdf files in a different folder. One day the links all changed from:

"\\server\asset_records\Scanned_Images\Buildings\0 01-Engineering_Building\file.pdf" (this is where the pdf resides)

to "\\server\asset_records\1 - Main Campus Buildings\file.pdf" (this is where the spreadsheet resides). Of course it now cannot find the file.

We have about 2000 links in this spreadsheet so we would like the why this happened and how to fix.