MarthaSue

Thanks for the responses, but it's not quite what I was looking for. . . .
Is there anyway to format a fraction so that the whole number stays regular
size and the actual fraction formats so that they is one number on top of the
other (like in Word). Write now my fraction looks like this in the cell, 2 7/8. I would like the 7/8 to be smaller and more vertical. Does anybody
know how to do this? Any help would be appreciated

"Carole O" wrote:

In 2003, Format, Symbol, and pick the fraction you want. You can also press
alt-key and 0189 which will result in 1/2. Play around with the numbers -
Alt-key and 0190 = 3/4.

Hope this helps,

Carole O