Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Woodi2 Woodi2 is offline

Default userform date issue

Hi, I have a userform that can display a date in textbox 11 in a cell (not
same cell each time) and I can write back to that cell using textbox11.
If I enter i.e. 6/1/2009, the data is transferred from textbox11 to the
selected cell. The cell then changes the date to read 1/6/2009. I I
activate the userform again, textbox11 reads the date correctly.
I have tried using the following code
TextBox11.Text = Format(TextBox11.Value, "dd/mmm/yyyy") but the when I
activate the userform again, the cell reverts the date again.
Any ideas