Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
shriil shriil is offline

Default How can I write mm square, with 2 show up on top of mm.?

On Feb 6, 9:47*pm, Ck wrote:
I want to write the unit for the motor inertia. i.e. Kg-mm2. but i want that
2 on the mm. How can I write that in excel?

Here is one option. First write the stuff in the cell: "mm2". With
the cell selected, go to the formula bar where "mm2" will be
displayed. With the help of the cursor just highlight/select the "2"
from the "mm2" in the formula bar. Right click, go to "Format Cells" --
Font --- Tick the checkbox for "Superscripts" under the "Effects"

heading in the "Font" Tab. --- Press "OK". Deselect the cell.

Hope this would suffice

Shriil