Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mike Mike is offline

Default Conditional formatting comparing times

I need to compare a current production release time (that will vary between
regions) to previous months release times by region.
If the difference is 29 or greater shad the cell blue.
If the difference is -29 or greater shad the cell red.

I have tried these approaches in the but get inconsisted results.
Condition 1 Formula is where D5 is the previous release time and B5 is the
current.
=(D5-B5)*144029
Condition 2 Formula is where D5 is the previous release time and B5 is the
current.
=(D5-B5)*1440<-29

The cells are formatted h:mm AM/PM and I need to keep this format for
reporting purposes.

Appreciate any help.

Thanks,

--