Vasant Nanavati

Glad to help, and it's always nice to get some feedback.

I'm quite curious as to how the sheet might have become VeryHidden, as it's
extremely difficult to do accidentally! :)

--

Vasant

"Buckwheat" wrote in message
Vasant, Thank you so so much, this project is due tomorrow morning and my
boss has even been calling me today to make sure it's coming
along...everything you told me worked, except my f keys aren't working for
some reason but I found other ways to get to where I needed to be to do

what
you told me...You guys are awesome for helping us out on this
website...Thanks, Buckwheat

"Vasant Nanavati" wrote:

Select the sheet in the Project Explorer, hit F4 to open the Properties
Window if it's not already open, scroll down to the Visible property and

set
it to -1 (xlSheetVisible).

--

Vasant

"Buckwheat" wrote in message
Vanant...."THANK YOU", it is there, but I can't figure out what to do

make
it show in my work book...

Thanks again, at least I know I'm not nuts!!

"Vasant Nanavati" wrote:

"Buckwheat" wrote in message
I tried that, nothing at all happened, do I just make sure my

workbook
is
open and then do Alt F11 and Ctr R at the same time? Or how do I

do
that?

Open the workbook, hit <Alt F11 to get to the Visual Basic Editor

and
then
<Ctrl R to open the Project Explorer (which is generally open by

default
anyway). Look at the list of worksheets in the workbook and see if

your
sheet is there. If you're getting a message that the sheet name

exists
when
you try to create it, chances are that it's in the workbook but it's
VeryHidden.

Another possibility is that your workbook is corrupted.

--

Vasant