Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to convert Gregorian date into Hijri Date in Excel 2007?

Ahmed wrote on Fri, 6 Feb 2009 06:54:11 -0800:

You would be better not to try asking questions solely in the subject
line. You can give much more detail in the body of a message and are
more likely to get an answer. However, just subtracting the Western date
of the Hejira would cause some problems. The definition of the new month
is based on a visual sighting at Mecca isn't it? I guess I'm not sure
whether you want not only the year but the day and month.

--

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland