Vasant Nanavati

Select the sheet in the Project Explorer, hit F4 to open the Properties
Window if it's not already open, scroll down to the Visible property and set
it to -1 (xlSheetVisible).

--

Vasant

"Buckwheat" wrote in message
Vanant...."THANK YOU", it is there, but I can't figure out what to do to

make
it show in my work book...

Thanks again, at least I know I'm not nuts!!

"Vasant Nanavati" wrote:

"Buckwheat" wrote in message
I tried that, nothing at all happened, do I just make sure my workbook

is
open and then do Alt F11 and Ctr R at the same time? Or how do I do

that?

Open the workbook, hit <Alt F11 to get to the Visual Basic Editor and

then
<Ctrl R to open the Project Explorer (which is generally open by

default
anyway). Look at the list of worksheets in the workbook and see if your
sheet is there. If you're getting a message that the sheet name exists

when
you try to create it, chances are that it's in the workbook but it's
VeryHidden.

Another possibility is that your workbook is corrupted.

--

Vasant