Buckwheat

I tried that, nothing at all happened, do I just make sure my workbook is
open and then do Alt F11 and Ctr R at the same time? Or how do I do that?

"Vasant Nanavati" wrote:

Either it somehow got deleted, or it is VeryHidden.

In the first case, you're out of luck. In the second case, go to the Project
Explorer (<Alt F11, <Ctrl R), and see if your worksheet exists in there.
If it does, you can set its Visible property to -1 and all will be well.

Good luck!

--

Vasant

"Buckwheat" wrote in message
I've clicked on unhide to see if it was hidden, nothing shows up, I did

not
hide the sheet when I originally made it, but it won't show it to me. I

need
this sheet and it can't be named anything other than the original name I

gave
it. Any ideas where it is?

TIA,