Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
RD RD is offline

Default Hyperlink changed???

We have a spreadsheet with cells that link to pdf files in a different folder. One day the links all changed from:

"\\server\asset_records\Scanned_Images\Buildings\0 01-Engineering_Building\file.pdf" (this is where the pdf resides)

to "\\server\asset_records\1 - Main Campus Buildings\file.pdf" (this is where the spreadsheet resides). Of course it now cannot find the file.

We have about 2000 links in this spreadsheet so we would like the why this happened and how to fix.