Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Brian Brian is offline

Default In Excel, conditional format (font red) referencing another ce

Ok, I was reading and I have the same issue for Excel 2007, I want to
conditionally format a blank cell, based on the % value of another cell. How
do I do that??

Thanks

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Click on the dropdown arrow at FormatCFCondition1 "Cell Value is"

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 2 May 2008 15:07:01 -0700, Please explain more specifically <Please
explain more
wrote:

Dear SteveG

I don't understand how to change the cell value is option to formula is.
Can you explain more specifically ?

Thanks in advance.

Peter

"SteveG" wrote:

Christine,

Yes. In A1 go to Conditional Formatting. Change the Cell Value is
option to Formula is. Enter

=B1="Your Text"

Click Format, Font select the color you want. Click OK, OK.

HTH

Steve

--
SteveG