Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
mickn74 mickn74 is offline

Default Returning Multiple values

I have posted this request in the past yet the answers didn't help thanks for
those who tried.

I am putting in a postcode in Cell C6 = 4000

I want the formula to look up and find all the postcodes that represent 4000
in a table called TNI. Postcodes are located in column (A) in the TNI table
their may be multiple of the same post code. Each time it finds the postcode
it return the value or text in TNI Column (C) eg code QCBD/QBMH, QBMH.

TNI look up table has the same post code yet differeent valuse next to it eg
A B C
4000 Brisbane QCBD/QBMH
4000 Spring Hill QBMH
4000 All suburbs QBMN
4005 All suburbs QBMH

How do I get it to return QCBD/QBMH, QBMH, QBMN on the one line

IN a seperate cell I will also need to return the different suburbs in the
same cell for same post code is this the same

Can you pleae help

Regards

Mick