David McRitchie

Good examples though of how much difference in time
may be involved.

I'm just looking at something now after looking into timings
now that I have increased RAM. One macro would run over
an hour (or hours) before so it actually becomes feasible now.
The downside is that I might not recognize bad practices as
easily.

Anyway the entire pages (proper.htm#upper was referenced)
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/proper.htm
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/slowresp.htm
have a lot of information on speeding up macros, and
making them run better.

---

"Gord Dibben" <gorddibbATshawDOTca wrote ...
Thanks David.
90% of the time I post your UPPER code but was slothful this time around.