Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Naomi Naomi is offline

Default #DIV/0! error using Avgerage

OMG...what am i doing wrong all the cells are formatted correctly for numbers
and two decimal places. I know its something simple that i am missing

cell c11 = 89.00
d11 = 91.00
e11 = 82.00
f11 = 92.00
g11 = 78.50
h11 = 82.00
i11 = 92.00
j11 = 0.00
k11 = 0.00
l11 = 85.50
m11 = 82.30
n11 = Should be the average of all numbers dropping the lowest
number and all zeros..... Cell is blank and it is formatted for numbers two
decimal places as well.

"JE McGimpsey" wrote:

Your formula works fine for me, and you adjusted it appropriately.

CHeck to see that the values are actually entered as values, not Text.

In article ,
Naomi wrote:

I adjusted the formula..and for reference there is 11 columns to average
therefore the formula i used was

=IF(COUNTIF(C11:M11,"0")<11,"",AVERAGE(LARGE(C11: M11,{1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10}))
)

The formula generated by the cell that i placed the formula in is blank no
zero or error message!.

Any ideas??