Don Guillett

Or type

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Ragdyer" wrote in message
So ... Don doesn't like to cut and paste as much as Julie does.<vbg

RD

-

-
"JulieD" wrote in message
type, who types .. cut & paste works just as well :)

--
Cheers
JulieD
"Ragdyer" wrote in message
I would say that Don doesn't like to type as much as Julie does.<bg

The 1 and 2 represent the first and second parts of your original

formula.

RD

-
Please keep all correspondence within the NewsGroup, so all may

benefit
!

-
"Rochelle B" wrote in message
Please forgive me for my lack of understanding...
how does the 1,2 fit in?

"Don Guillett" wrote:

=if(j14="x",1,2)

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Rochelle B" wrote in message

=(J14="X")*(IF(EVEN(H14)*EVEN(E14)/144J10,EVEN(H14)*EVEN(E14*C14)/144,$J$10
))

I do not want the * after (j14="x")
I just want this formula to calculate the formula based on if

j14
has
an
in it.
Excel wants to put the *
I just want a comma. The formula is not calulating correctly due

this.

fyi: this formula is calculating Sq ft of glass, it is costly if

the
formula
is wrong

Please help, I need to have this ready to go Monday morning.