Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Donna Donna is offline

Default Printing 2 sided documents out of order.

Ok, that would work if I had it in side by side format. I have a macro that
will print it in the order that I want but I can't figure out how to get it
to print on both sides of a page. Any ideas? If all else fails, I can redo
the document in the side by side format... Ugh!

"muddan madhu" wrote:

file | page set up | sheet tab | page order : choose over, then down |
ok

On Feb 4, 11:17 pm, Donna wrote:
I have a 4 page excel document. I would like to have 2 sided documents with
pages 1 and 3 on one sheet and pages 2 and 4 on another. Is this possible?