Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Geoff Budd Geoff Budd is offline

Default Charts - Gradient fill Plot Area in Excel 2007

Thanks Andy. The "stops" seem to be the answer. I obviously had not
experimented enough!

Geoff

"Andy Pope" wrote:

Hi,

If you are talking about gradient fills rather than the Pattern fills
Bernard mentions then you can use your own colours via the controls below
the Pre defined gradients.
You set the number of stops and the colour to use at each.

This is for smart art but the approach should be the same
http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/ex...365991033.aspx

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
"Geoff Budd" wrote in message
I have just upgraded from Excel 2003 to Excel 2007. In 2003, I could apply
gradient fill to the plot area of a chart by selecting my own colours.
2007
just seems to offer a number of preset colours. Does anyone know if it is
possible to apply your own clours to gradient fill in 2007?

Many thanks,

Geoff