Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
newbie newbie is offline

Default Pivot Table Drop Down Box Disappears in Chart

Good day to all, hoping someone can help me figure out how I can fix this
Pivot Table. It is my first Pivot Table and one of the Data Fields is Sum of
% Compliance and the other is Sum of # Compliant. I made a chart based on
the table and when you look at the chart, it shows the # of Compliant but not
the % Compliance. There is a drop down box on the chart which shows both of
these items but if you click on only one of them the box disappears and only
a legend appears with TOTAL. I then have to go to edit to Undo Pivot to get
it back. The chart will not show the % of Compliance. Hope this is
understandable and someone can direct me. Aside from this, it looks great
for my first table. Thanking you ahead of time for your time.

Newbie