Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default How to change default value of comma style

In xl2003 menus:
Format|Style
Choose Currency from the dropdown
Click Modify
change the number format to what you want.

Be aware that styles are workbook settings--not application settings. You'll
have to do this for each existing workbook that you need.

If you want this style for new workbooks, you can create a new workbook, save it
as book.xlt (a template file) in to the XLStart folder.

A new workbook will be created based on this workbook when you click on the New
Icon on the standard toolbar.

Khoshravan wrote:

When I click comma style icon for thousands separator, it always adds to
digit after decimal point. How can I change the default value to add zero
digit after decimal point.
12345 = 12,345.00 but I want 12,345
--
R. Khoshravan