Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default #NAME?

You will need to install the ATP add-in for XL2003 again. Note,
though, that if you have used functions that are new to XL2007, like
SUMIFS, COUNTIFS, IFERROR etc, then these did not exist in earlier
versions and you will still get those errors.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Feb 4, 1:38*pm, VoxBox-Richard
wrote:
I'm getting the "#NAME" error in most cells when opening a spreadsheet is
Excel 2003. *I had the problem in 2000 but it was solved by using the
analysis toolpak add-in (to allow me to use the modulus function). *The
spreadsheet was originally created in Excel 2007 but saved in as “97-2003
Workbook”. *It is working fine on Excel 2000, 2002, and 2007 but not in 2003.

Please can some shed some light into the problem as soon as possible, it is
being used at a conference tomorrow!

Thank you in advance.

Richard.