Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
michelle michelle is offline

Default SUMIF with multiple conditions

Hi Max, I tried both methods, its simply that in this scenario when i applied
the Sumproduct it didn't work out. I certainly would have prefered an easier
formula- after all I have to maintain it too:)

Michelle

"Max" wrote:

Michelle: To be fair to us "sumproduct" responders, our suggestion works
equally well, and doesn't require array-entering, to boot. The nuances &
styles in our responses may differ, but the sumproduct works, believe me.
--
Max
Singapore
"Michelle" wrote:
Thanks this one worked, and i learnt something new :)