Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Workbook Workbook is offline

Default Multiplying Empty Cells

In cell N15, I am using this formula M15*24. However sometimes M15 is blank
and when it is I get a message in cell N15 that says #VALUE!. Which throws
off other formulas.

I need help adding an IF statement to this formula M15*24 so that cell N15
in which the formula is located will become blank or 0 when M15 does not
have a value/is blank. Biff and JE McGimpsey recommended I use
=IF(COUNT(K15:L15)<2,"" for a similar problem I had while subtracting dates
and it has worked awesome. I tried adding it to the current formula and I
came up with =IF(COUNT(M4)<2,"",(M4*24)-1) but I didnt get the same result
which is the blank cell I was looking for. Any thoughts?