Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default Adding, multiple datasets to include all combinations

This will give you 40 x 50 x 25 different combinations. Are you sure
you want a list 50,000 items?

If so, give me some details of how your data is laid out. I did
something similar last week for a poster, and if your data is
something like this:

A_B B_C C_D
time time time
time time time
(to 40) (to 50) (to 25)

then I can adapt it for you to go into column D - one formula copied
down.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Feb 3, 11:15*pm, K wrote:
I have 40 observed travel times for A to B, 50 for B to C and 25 for C to D. *
Is there a way in Excel to calculate a list of all the possible total travel
times from A to D?
Thanks.