Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default Workdays

Hi,

I assume DATE A is a named range, if so it's invalid because spaces aren't
allowed in named ranges so try this

=IF(ISNUMBER(Date_A),WORKDAY(Date_A,7),"-")

or if you really mean a cell reference try this

=IF(ISNUMBER(A2),WORKDAY(A2,7),"-")

Workday can have an optional parameter of holidays

=IF(ISNUMBER(A2),WORKDAY(A2,7,Holidays),"-")

Where Holidays is a named range of holiday dates.

Mike

"collshops" wrote:

I need an "IF" formula. If there is a date in the cell "Date A" I need a
formula to calculate Date A plus 7 workdays. If there is no date in Date A,
I want that formula to simply show a blank space or maybe a dash "-".

How do I know if my add-ins are installed?
--
collshops