Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Anthony Anthony is offline

Default Lookup function in Excel

Thank you. Sorry for lack of clarification. In my example, it is the
A,B,C,D, etc...not the header.
--
Anthony

"Lars-Åke Aspelin" wrote:

On Tue, 3 Feb 2009 11:00:01 -0800, Anthony
wrote:

I already have the MIN function and the COUNT function allowing me to get the
minimum value and # of instances the value occurs. It is the 3rd task I am
attempting to incorporate, that is match the last instance of the minumum
value with the corresponding value in the top row abov it. How would I do
this?

Again, many thanks!

Please define "the top row above it". Is "the top row" row number 1?
Or is it the row just above?

In your example, is the A, B, C, D, E, F, and G data or is it just the
normal column headers?

Lars-Åke