Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Alojz Alojz is offline

Default Insert ThisWorkBook.FullName as Link in Email

Not exactly what u r looking for, but u can put link to empty word or excel
file (which then has pretty small size) and this one send as attachment
instead the original excel file. The whole path and file name nicely
displayed together u may find in properties dialogue (menu options in Excel
2003 or via accessing office icon - upper left icon in Excel 2007, then
choose icon make ready fo distribution (I do not know precise English name,
but it is in there) and then properties. Hope you know how to create
hiperlink.

"jlclyde" wrote:

I can send Email with Excel, Send the current file or just some of the
sheets, but I can not seem to figure out how to add the FullName as a
link in an email. Then the recipient of the email could just click on
the link and open the file. This will save space on file sizes.

Thanks for any help,
Jay