Omar

Default User Defined Functions Behaving Weird

Hi there,

I have been using the RiskSim user defined functions that utilizes the Excel
Rand function and it was working perfectly fine.

Recently I have noticed that it is starting to act in a very weird manner.
Whenever you start using the formula, it gives a #value error and then when
you copy and paste it again on the same cell or to other cells it works fine.

Has anybody came across a similar behavior of user defined functions beofre
- the issue seems very odd to me and I can not understand the rationale
behind it.

If somebody is really interested, I could send him the Add-in that I have
created and he can take a closer look at it.

Thanks and regards,