Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gator Girl Gator Girl is offline

Default Protect or Hide all worksheets in a workbook except 1

I have a workbook with 61 worksheets, 60 of which I do not want to be seen or
used without use of a password. I want a single password to open up all 60
hidden worksheets to view and to edit.

The worksheets each have a different employees name. So I need to know if
I have to write the code to the specific sheet names, or if it will work with
€śSheet1€ť etc no matter what the sheets name is.

I ask this because employees come and go and once I have the successful
code I need to know if I have to edit it each time we gain or lose an
employee.

I have dutifully read all possible applicable info I could find, and tried a
couple of solutions but no luck.