Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RWright RWright is offline

Default Pasting excel charts into word as bitmaps

Hello,

I working on pasting several large excel sheets into word. I was able to do
this just fine for my first table by pasting it as a bitmap. But now, when I
try to paste the next table in, the bitmap cuts off the last 2 rows of my
table. If I want to show these rows, I have to copy three rows below the
table in excel before pasting it as a bitmap. This would be ok, but then the
border that I insert around the table in Word doesnt come out as I would
like. Does anyone have any idea what is going on here?

Thank you in advance!