Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ashish Mathur[_2_] Ashish Mathur[_2_] is offline

Default coditional Page Break

Hi,

A non macro approach would be using the Data Subtotal feature. First of
all sort column A. Then highlight the range and navigate to Data
Subtotal. Provide the relevant inputs and check the box for "Create page
breaks"

Hope this helps.

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.ashishmathur.com

"j4m3sc" wrote in message
Hi

I have a problem where i need to use automated page breaks on excel.

I'd like a page break each time the word "accounting" appears in Column A.
To make my problem even harder for me is that there are blank cells in
Column A.

I know VGA code will be needed but cannot do this myself.

Please help