Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Glenn Glenn is offline

Default Subtotal

John wrote:
How do I get a subtotal when the data I am Subtotaling contains #n/a without
returning an answer of #n/a.

I am using =SUBTOTAL(9,M6:M199)/SUBTOTAL(9,P6:P199)/1440

This formula takes total time in seconds divided by total calls divided by
1440 and the cell is formated to time. The answer should return a time in
minutes and seconds; however, it returns #n/a. How would I get the formula to
ignore the #n/a in the data set that it is calculating?

Can you get rid of the #N/A result that is causing the problem? What is the
formula in that cell or cells?