Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CelticCharmer CelticCharmer is offline

Default Dates into percentages

Hi Rick and thank you very much for your time.
I input dates into cells H7 I7 J7 K7, L7 M7 N7 O7, V7 W7 X7 Y7, Z7 AA7 AB7
AC7, AH7 AI7 AJ7 AK7, AP7 AQ7 AR7 AS7 and BN7 BO7 BP7 BQ7. I do this as each
element is completed by the student. Thats 28 cells which will equal 100%.
is this the encoded you require?
Celtic charmer, again thank you for your time.

"Rick Rothstein" wrote:

I don't think I need to see it... all you have to do is tell me how you know how many elements the student told you he/she would be doing and where that is encoded on your worksheet. Showing me the worksheet won't help if this information is not on it; and if it is on the worksheet, just tell me where.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"CelticCharmer" wrote in message ...
Is there anyway you can see it? or can I send?

Celtic Charmer

"Rick Rothstein" wrote:

The student tells me at the start what elements they will do.

And where is that information encoded at on the worksheet? I need either the count of those elements or an indicator of some kind for the elements each student plans to do so I can count them. In order to get a percent complete, you have to divide by that count and you haven't told us, yet, how to read that count from your worksheet.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)