Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ashish Mathur[_2_] Ashish Mathur[_2_] is offline

Default Transfer certain data from Sheet 1 to sheet 2

Hi,

You can also work with Advanced filters. They are very well explained in
Excel's Help menu.

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.ashishmathur.com

"Leah Davis" wrote in message

I would like to put a function into my spreadsheet that looks up data
meeting a certain criteria in sheet 1 then transfers the results into
sheet 2. For example Sheet 1 has 5 columns of data - one of these columns
contains dates. In sheet 2 I would like to have all the data from Sheet 1
that falls within a date range that I specify.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.