Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default Transfer certain data from Sheet 1 to sheet 2

You could apply autofilter on the date column in Sheet1 (choose Custom
to set your range), and then copy the visible data across to Sheet2.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Feb 2, 9:01*am, "Leah Davis" wrote:
Hi,

I would like to put a function into my spreadsheet that looks up data
meeting a certain criteria in sheet 1 then transfers the results into sheet
2. For example Sheet 1 has 5 columns of data - one of these columns contains
dates. In sheet 2 I would like to have all the data from Sheet 1 that falls
within a date range that I specify.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.