Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Workbook Workbook is offline

Default Drop Down Menu

Hi Biff,

Thank you for the link. I learned something that I also needed to know
regarding how to set up the list in a different workbook. Thank you again,

Ed

"T. Valko" wrote:

Watch this 5 min video:

How to setup a data validation drop down list:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=t2OsWJijrOM

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Workbook" wrote in message
In cell A2 I want to put a drop down menu/box. In other words I want to
be
able to click on a downward arrow in cell A2 and then have the ability to
select from five different options such as I-Phone, Desktop Computer,
Laptop
Computer, Touch Screen Monitor, and Wireless Internet Connection.

If I select any one of these options, (such as Touch Screen Monitor) that
selection will appear in cell A2. I guess, I am wondering, is it possible
create a drop down menu in a single cell and if so can you tell me how?