Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

Default How do I delete rows and multiple columns automatically?

Try recording a macro when you do the steps manually
(Tools Macro Record New Marco)

You could then "playback" the macro by running it

And if you need help generalizing your macro,
try posting in .programming (paste your macro)
--
Max
Singapore
"Dazed and Confused" wrote:
I generate spreadsheets monthly that require the exact same clean-up/editing
functions each time, such as deleting the first three rows, moving a
particular column to the end of the sheet and then deleting various and
multiple columns. Is there a way to program these editing functions so I do
not have to manually perform same ad infinitum and ad nauseum?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.