Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Dates into percentages

I think you will need to describe your layout to us (what data is in what columns and/or rows).

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"CelticCharmer" wrote in message ...
Hi,
I was wondering if you could help me out. I train students and when a
student completes an element of their course work I input a completed date
into a cell. What I want to do is as soon as I input the completed date I
want excel to work out the percentage as they complete the course e.g. 6%,
15%, 75%, etc until they are finished 100%.
The amount of elements the students do changes from student to student from
28 to 34. What formula I can use? Do I have to change the formula from
student to student to get 100%?
If you need any more information please ask.